Tuesday, September 7, 2010

k* Shoes, Spring 11 samples arrived!

There is a small group of us that have been working with Keiko of k* shoes for a while now, long enough that we have started to evolve. We are working on a new shoe collective that we plan to launch for Fall 11 (soon!). There will be more news of our collective to come, we're all really excited about it! I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, we were also really excited to see the samples for Spring. And they finally arrived! So, last Friday when it was still very much summer in Brooklyn we had a very fun photo shoot of the new samples.

These are a couple of my out takes as all the "models" tried on all the samples.

You can imagine the pile that is left over after 3 women spend several hours trying on shoes! There was only a couple pairs in my size, so I was able to stay focused on my job of photoing everything. . . (which was it's own kind of enjoyment!)

Looking forward to all these brightly colored shoes might help us through the winter! (Though, I'm sure I could make use of a couple of pairs this fall! Patience was never my strength. . . sigh.)


No comments:

Post a Comment